It's a long road, but I'm taking it one step at a time...

My Mini-Goal

8/08/10 to 8/31/10-to lose 6 lbs this month

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Just Another Day

Got through another day... woo-hoo. I made quiches tonight; vegetable quiches. One was spinach, garlic and roasted red pepper, the other was broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.

I threw a little chopped bacon in there for flavor. A little bit goes such a long way. Luckily, things like bacon are things I can take in moderation-- even small quantities-- and be completely satisfied. I'm not a huge meat-eater. And I love my veggies. It's the carbs that kill me time and time again. But I really am not into low-carb diets; too much protien and veggies are not enough.

I got my period so I am a pound up by the scale, but I'm not counting it yet because it's probably just bloating and hopefully will go down in a day or two.

It is 12:34 here, beautiful full moon night, and I am just wrapping up some work. I do not feel up to a full-blown ritual, especially since I am out of incense (dang mail order charcoal is taking longer than I thought) and I have to get up early to go to my church in the morning (a UU church, not a Christian church) and paint the scenery for a production they are putting on this weekend.

Besides, Beltane is in a couple of days, I'm doing a ritual then, and planning on doing a spell to melt fat more quickly at the disseminating moon or last quarter (I've decided to put off the drastic food-hating spell at this point) so I didn't feel into anything heavy tonight.

So I think, after signing off, I will go out and sit on the porch near my fragrant herbs under that full moon and light a candle and maybe meditate and see if I can meet the Old Wise One and have a little chat about this new issue of embarrassment and about whether or not drastic measures are called for... and I'm sure she won't give me a direct answer as she never does, but will probably give me more to think about, which she usually does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy hearing your encouragement, reasonable criticism, questions, insights, advice and experiences. Comments will be moderated, however. I realize there may be people out there who only want to insult me for my weight or attack my beliefs in Witchcraft. There are plenty of forums for doing that. This is not one of them.

My Blog + Additional Info Pages