It's a long road, but I'm taking it one step at a time...

My Mini-Goal

8/08/10 to 8/31/10-to lose 6 lbs this month

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

No Dice

I just couldn't get into it last night; too many distractions. Ben (the dog, not the founding father) was so excited about my going on the porch around 1 a.m. that he was pawing me and trying to egg me on to play. Rowdy young barely legal aged kids walked by, as usual talking loudly as I noticed barely legal aged kids do, still believing they are the center of the world and that anyone in the vicinity would probably want to watch their performance of "Life: starring Me!"

So I cut a bit of sage and bundled it up to make a smudge stick because my last one is half-way used up.

I am off to paint scenery (I love it! I never get to work on that big a canvass at home!). I will be back later.

But I just wanted to say, the bloating is down, and I'm down another pound.

I will try again tonight when I get home and if I am successful I will report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy hearing your encouragement, reasonable criticism, questions, insights, advice and experiences. Comments will be moderated, however. I realize there may be people out there who only want to insult me for my weight or attack my beliefs in Witchcraft. There are plenty of forums for doing that. This is not one of them.

My Blog + Additional Info Pages