It's a long road, but I'm taking it one step at a time...

My Mini-Goal

8/08/10 to 8/31/10-to lose 6 lbs this month

Friday, June 4, 2010

Wonder how far menopause is

I am long overdue for an OBGYN visit. However I'm thinking I'm going to have to make an appointment. I am wondering if I am going through some early stages of pre-menopause. I am usually so regular with my period and last month it was supposed to come and I got all the normal symptoms but it just... didn't. I was late by about 2 weeks. Now I have had a tubaligation when my husband and I decided the 3rd time was the charm and that we didn't want any more kids (I was having a c-section; otherwise he would have gotten snipped). So I knew pregnancy wasn't possible. 

In the mean time, I retained the water and felt bloated, then it started to go away after a week, then came back, then boom-- crimson tide. But in the mean time I had this one day of hot flashes, it was nasty and moodiness... it was kinda nasty.

Not that menopause is a bad thing... however. Just be nice if it came and went peacefully. I suppose it'll take the course that it wants, though, and probably won't be all that easy.

Meanwhile... I've got cramps. ughhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy hearing your encouragement, reasonable criticism, questions, insights, advice and experiences. Comments will be moderated, however. I realize there may be people out there who only want to insult me for my weight or attack my beliefs in Witchcraft. There are plenty of forums for doing that. This is not one of them.

My Blog + Additional Info Pages