It's a long road, but I'm taking it one step at a time...

My Mini-Goal

8/08/10 to 8/31/10-to lose 6 lbs this month

Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's Thor's Day

It's Thursday... Thor's Day. And I'm breathing in the strength of Thor with every pore in my being. And I am using that strength to battle the temptations... I want to smoke, and I want to pick on junk food. I am envisioning Thor here for me to support me and help me in my time of need as I call him... that he is using his hammer to smash those cravings and temptations to smitherines.

How can I lose with Thor on my side?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy hearing your encouragement, reasonable criticism, questions, insights, advice and experiences. Comments will be moderated, however. I realize there may be people out there who only want to insult me for my weight or attack my beliefs in Witchcraft. There are plenty of forums for doing that. This is not one of them.

My Blog + Additional Info Pages