It's a long road, but I'm taking it one step at a time...

My Mini-Goal

8/08/10 to 8/31/10-to lose 6 lbs this month

Friday, January 15, 2010

Moving right along...

So I've had a bit of a cold and am out of it yesterday and today. And my computer is going wonky, the internet goes in and out, or it gets really slow. So I've just been avoiding it. Now I have all this work to catch up on. Going to be a long weekend.

Yesterday, I ate probably more than I should have... I was feeling peckish. Nothing crazy, not like I went out and binged on Taco Bell and Dairy Queen or anything like that-- I just kept picking on things like popcorn, crackers & cream cheese, lemon sorbet (my son made some out of the fresh lemons we got-- delicious, and fat free, but not calorie free).

Also, I realized, I was craving a cigg so it was some kind of oral fixation of wanting to put something in my mouth. But today I ate my enchanted grapefruits for breakfast and got back on track.

I was going to plan a spell for weight loss this weekend. I've been doing some bits of folk magic and whatnot, but haven't really designed a spell for my goal.

But my husband is getting laid off next month most likely (well, they said they'd try to place everyone in different departments when they close his, but it looks unlikely, and he's really depressed about the idea of going back to customer service or some other crappy, draining position like that), so I'm going to put the weight loss spell on the back burner and help him do some work towards getting another job. It's a tough economy, he's going to need all the help he can get, so send out prayers and good energy if you're out there.

(I wonder if anyone is actually out there?)

But I've been spending some time meditating on things I can do and I think I have some ideas. So far I am out of the gate but it is still early. I want to really be ready for battle in a month or so, when things really get tough.

I'm pretty out of it right now so I'm going to go before I start rambling incessantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy hearing your encouragement, reasonable criticism, questions, insights, advice and experiences. Comments will be moderated, however. I realize there may be people out there who only want to insult me for my weight or attack my beliefs in Witchcraft. There are plenty of forums for doing that. This is not one of them.

My Blog + Additional Info Pages