It's a long road, but I'm taking it one step at a time...

My Mini-Goal

8/08/10 to 8/31/10-to lose 6 lbs this month

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Feeling Lazy

I've been working a lot on my butt this week and I am feeling very heavy and lazy. I need an energy boost. Aside from putting on some Pagan music later after working to get me going and start some chores, I think I am going to do some light yoga this afternoon. I used to go to a yoga class and have tried to keep up with it over the years but the business of life has kept it falling by the way side as I never seem to get to class and I never seem to keep up with it on my own.



Maybe I should start committing to yoga again... starting with 1 day a week and moving up.



When my husband gets laid off this month, the whole house schedule is going to change. Right now his hours suck from 11 am to 7:30-- throws my whole day off because by the time he gets home and we all eat together and the dinner dishes are cleared and the table is wiped and the kids want a little attention, I end up getting to work late at night. And staying up late. Then he gets up with the kids and drags me out of bed around 10: am

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy hearing your encouragement, reasonable criticism, questions, insights, advice and experiences. Comments will be moderated, however. I realize there may be people out there who only want to insult me for my weight or attack my beliefs in Witchcraft. There are plenty of forums for doing that. This is not one of them.

My Blog + Additional Info Pages