It's a long road, but I'm taking it one step at a time...

My Mini-Goal

8/08/10 to 8/31/10-to lose 6 lbs this month

Monday, May 17, 2010

I am such a bitch

I am PMSing and cranky and I realize thinking on my post yesterday (which made me cringe to even think about re-reading it) that I am being entirely too hard on my husband. He did great today, and he is trying, even though it is so hard for him. Not that everything I said is untrue, most of it he readily admits, but who am I to judge his intentions? Or his ability to succeed when he's just begun the journey?

I am a terrible person sometimes. Especially when PMSing.

Anyway, I hung in there today, but had my moments when I had to grab my mojo bag pretty tightly. And I am all bloated. I hate that.

Anyway, my darling men are painting my living room tomorrow. And I'm hoping to tackle my boy's room, particularly their closet.

If I'm not back in 2 days, please call the FBI, they may have to work pretty hard but I'm confident that they'll find me. I'd leave a trail of breadcrumbs but I don't know what might eat them.

Tomorrow is Monday... Mar's day, and as soon as I wake I will be meditating for him to help me fight the good fight.

Meanwhile, Ben says:

Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.

I am, Ben... I am, I am... and in another week when the hormonal floods have receded, I will be doing even better at it.

What am I sweating? I can beat this... discipline is key; attitude is everything else. I'm stronger than food. It's just sustenence, it's not life, right? There are so many better things to live for-- my kids; my garden; art; Disney... who needs food?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy hearing your encouragement, reasonable criticism, questions, insights, advice and experiences. Comments will be moderated, however. I realize there may be people out there who only want to insult me for my weight or attack my beliefs in Witchcraft. There are plenty of forums for doing that. This is not one of them.

My Blog + Additional Info Pages