It's a long road, but I'm taking it one step at a time...

My Mini-Goal

8/08/10 to 8/31/10-to lose 6 lbs this month

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Under the Weather

I feel a bit sick-- weak, tired; I think I'm coming down with something. I had planned to stay up and do a tarot reading when everyone went to bed, which is no big deal as I am usually the last person in bed, anyway, but I just don't feel up to waiting tonight. My son has had a cold, I hope I'm not catching it; I hate being sick-- Goddess knows I've had more than my share of time spent laying achy and sore and leaky and out of it.

I made some candles to ward off cravings. The plan is to burn them whenever I get urges that I can't shake.

I need to go shopping. Bad enough not being able to eat whatever I want when I want it, but when choices are limited it really sucks. I wanted to buy a watermelon the other day, but they're like $7 in the supermarket... is that ridiculous or what?

I have to get my car fixed this month and get to the farmer's market for a good $4 watermelon. And I have to get to Disney, this Disney withdrawal has been worse than the food withdrawal or the ciggarette withdrawal.

I don't know what I'm saying... I'm going to bed. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy hearing your encouragement, reasonable criticism, questions, insights, advice and experiences. Comments will be moderated, however. I realize there may be people out there who only want to insult me for my weight or attack my beliefs in Witchcraft. There are plenty of forums for doing that. This is not one of them.

My Blog + Additional Info Pages