It's a long road, but I'm taking it one step at a time...

My Mini-Goal

8/08/10 to 8/31/10-to lose 6 lbs this month

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Taking a Vacation

I am going away for a few days to immerse myself in a different kind of magic...

...a magical world where I can fly on a carpet or spin in a teacup...

...a land of adventure and danger where I can raft the white river rapids of Asia, and in the process might be chased by a dinosaur, or a yeti...

...and I shall cavort with fairies and pirates and jedis and evil villains and furry forest creatures and giant-sized toys...

...I can go back in the past and watch the Beatles play in a quaint British courtyard, or travel to the future and play the technology that we will be taking for granted tomorrow...

Yes, I am on my way to Disney World, and I'm not going to really worry about casting spells or dieting, except to keep my mojo bag handy, do my daily meditations on my private balcony in the sun or at night in the jacuzzi, and I am going to be careful about my food consumption and choices. I'm arming myself with healthy, yummy snacks such as almonds and carrot sticks and popcorn (no butter-- never did like butter!) and Crystal Lite drink mixes.

And with all the exercise of walking from country to country, from the past to the future, with all of the smiling and belly laughing and dancing in parades and swimming and waiting on line and holding onto my hat while blasting off or spinning round, I am sure I will come back much lighter-- lighter of the mind, lighter of the heart, lighter of the spirit, and definitely lighter of the physical body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy hearing your encouragement, reasonable criticism, questions, insights, advice and experiences. Comments will be moderated, however. I realize there may be people out there who only want to insult me for my weight or attack my beliefs in Witchcraft. There are plenty of forums for doing that. This is not one of them.

My Blog + Additional Info Pages